Sunday, August 12, 2007

Life at 4 Months

Andrew had his 4 month check-up. He's still big! 15 lbs. 12 oz. and 26 1/2". This keeps him in the 97% for his age. He can now hold his head up. It took him a little longer than normal because his head is a little bigger than normal. Must mean lots of brains :-) He's teething...not fun for anyone! I still can't get over how fast these little guys grow! Amazing!


We go to Diaper Gym once a week. Andrew gets to listen to songs, spin on the spinner, hang from a bar, roll on a ball, play with bubbles, and his favorite is the parachute. He smiles and laughs as the parachute moves and he sees all the colors.

We also joined a mommies club. I never thought I would be one of those moms walking around with a group of other moms and their mass of strollers, but I am. It's other stay-at-home-moms in the neighborhood and we get together about once a week to socialize and so the kids can play. Andrew obviously doesn't do much "playing" but it's nice to get him use to other kids. We meet at the park, the mall, the food court, wherever. It's a good time.

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

You go girl! Look at you mommy! Andrew is so lucky! You are going to be so glad you are giving him so many experiences! Did I mention how lucky he is to have you as his mommy?

Followers