Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time for the Gate

We had to start using the gate today. If you've been in our house you know we have quite a few stairs. Andrew just started "crawling" (more like army crawl) so we must block him from the mass amount of stairs we have. Today was the first day I didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone without the gate and thank goodness I closed it. As you can see he scooted himself right over in a matter of seconds. It's amazing that he couldn't do this two days ago and now he's on a roll! I always say that there is a new adventure everyday when raising kids and I have a feeling this is going to be a big one.
Here I come!

What's this?? I can't get by!

Hmmm, this stinks!

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Oh girl! You are so right...each day is such a new adventure...it hasn't stopped yet for me...will it ever? I love the gate pictures, reminds me of Drew once he figured it out! Andrew is going to be up and going before you know it!

Followers