Sunday, March 16, 2008

Party at Andrew's

As a part of the Mommies Club that I'm in, we have play dates at each others' houses. Well, it was our turn. Holy cow! I had no idea our little condo could fit so many people! The kids had a great time playing with all of Andrew's toys and the moms enjoyed eating food and watching the kids have fun. After they all left there was quite a mess to clean but it was worth it. Will I ever do it again?? We'll see!
Look at all the mommies and kids. What a great group!


By the end of the play date, every toy was out of the cubbies and on the floor.

Andrew and his friend Ryan looking out the window at the birds. Andrew is real close to saying "bird."

"Woo Hoo! Party at my house!!"

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

How fun! Look at all those kids in your house! So nice of Andrew to share his toys!

Followers