Thursday, May 29, 2008

Graduation 2008

Happy Graduation!! Yes, I finally finished my masters in Education Reading. It was a long 3 years but well worth it. I must thank some of the people that helped me along the way. My husband, for taking a lot of time to "babysit" on weekends and come home early from work. And for all the support emotionally and financially :-). To my son for letting me be away a couple nights a week and weekends the first year of your life. To Karen, for babysitting once a week for a year. To my dad, for instilling in me the importance of an education. I could not have done this without all of you! Woopie!! I'm done with school....FOREVER! And just a reminder, I am the most educated person in my family.


Yea Mommy!

Check out the CSUF shirt! Titan spirt!!

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Go Mommy...go Mommy! I am so proud of you! Doesn't it feel crazy good! I always say that I have two masters...one in elementary education and one in mommy hood :-) Glad I am at least using one of them!

Followers