Thursday, May 29, 2008

He's Walking!

Andrew's walking!! He has been practicing for a while by holding on to our hands but just the other day he took his first steps. I was on the computer and out of the corner of my eye I see him walk over to me, about 5 feet. I was so excited which made him excited. He decided to go some more so he walked all the way over to the couch by himself. When Rob got home that night Andrew didn't crawl to say hello, he walked! Everyone told me that one day he will just take off and that's exactly what he did. I am actually very excited that he is walking now because now he doesn't have to depend on me to take him everywhere. He is more independent. Wow, what a big milestone! Congratulations big guy!!

Some of his first steps. Look how proud he is of himself!

"Watch out! Here I come!"
"Look at me go!"

1 comment:

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

Yeah...yeah...yeah! So exciting! Andrew we can't wait to see you walking! Kendra will think you are such a big boy and be so excited to walk along side of you! And he just continues to grow up faster and faster from here. How fun...he is so excited!

Followers